Saturday 19 May 2007

Sister Monica's Teapot of Love.



I love how a home is made up of stories, and memories so each object has special meaning.

This lovely little cross-stitch was made by a very special lady, Sister Monica. On my daughter's first day of school after leaving her with the teacher, I walked around and peered through the window into the classroom. Bec was standing alone looking so small and lost that I was about to go back in and rescue her, when Sister Monica walked up behind her smiling, took her hand and I knew then she would be fine. (Didn't stop me balling all the way home though!) The annual school fete is highly anticipated by our family, so we save up for weeks in advance. This was my special buy from the craft stall as a way of remembering that simple little act of love that saved the day!!

No comments: