Sunday 23 December 2007

My Treasures

Here's the amazing windchimes that Zac made for me at school, in metalwork class. They make a beautiful sound when the breeze catches them; he was so proud of his hard work that he woke me up really early 'cause he couldn't wait any longer to hand over his precious gift! That's love for you!!



This beautiful knitted angel was sent to me from my cousin Sue in the UK. I love handmade crafts - they're my greatest treasures. The little bells on her shoes really finish her outfit off.

Check these awesome shoes out - they're actually made of clay; mum sent them from NZ; I was totally gob-smacked by the detail in them, I'm sure I had a pair similar when I was little.


So I'm feeling very spoilt, and very grateful that my life is filled with such loving, caring and big-hearted folks - thank you, and I love you very much.

No comments: